|FeelWorld LUT7 PRO Overview |
The LUT7S PRO 7" Ultra Bright HDMI/ Field Monitor from FeelWorld features a sharp 323 ppi display and supports SD, HD, UHD, and DCI 4K video. This HDMI monitor has an integrated L-series battery slot and comes with a dummy battery plate that allows you to mount and power optional accessories, such as wireless transmitters or receivers with an L-series battery slot. The LCD panel boasts a 1920 x 1200 resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 1200:1 contrast ratio, and a 2200 cd/m² measured brightness for easy viewing outdoors as well as indoors. The touchscreen allows you to quickly access your settings, and the IPS LCD provides good off-axis viewing, allowing you to see the image without being directly in front of the monitor and not experiencing distorted colors or contrast.
On the bottom edge of the monitor, you'll find HDMI input and output connections, with the headphone output residing on the edge. Along the bottom edge is a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole and power output port, while control buttons reside along the top edge of the monitor.
The LUT7S PRO supports custom 3D LUTs to accurately view the camera color on screen, uploaded via an integrated SD card slot on the side, and it supports professional Rec. 709 color calibration technology. A variety of image evaluating tools are built into the monitor including a histogram, false color, and zebras for checking exposure, peaking and magnification for checking focus, and markers for ensuring correct framing.
- High-resolution 1920 x 1200
- High contrast of 1200:1
- Ultrabright 2200 cd/m²
- 160° wide-view-angle IPS Panel
- Peaking focus assist (red, green, or blue highlight over focused image)
- False color
- Zebra exposure
- Embedded audio
- Scan mode (underscan, overscan)
- Zoom (4x, 9x, 16x)
- Anamorphic mode (1.3x, 2x, 2x mag)
- Center marker
- Safe area (80, 85, 90, 93, 96%, 2.35:1)
- Ratio marker (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- Marker color (red, green, blue, white, black)
- Check field (red, green, blue, mono)
- Image flip (H, V, H/V)
- Image freeze
- Color temperature adjustment
Accessory Mounting and Power
The L-series mounting plate allows you to directly attach and power accessories, such as a wireless transmitter or receiver, to the back of the monitor using the accessories L-series battery slot.
The single rear battery slot is compatible with Sony L-series batteries.
- FeelWorld uses the professional Rec. 709 HD color standard and is calibrated at the factory. It can achieve monitor calibration efficiently and get accurate color reproductions easily, showing the image when you shoot without distorting the color.
- The menu controls are intuitive and easy to use via the touchscreen. Two different feature buttons are programmable to the various features you use the most.
- The compact design includes 4K HDMI input/output, so you can connect them to 4K cameras and DSLRs. The HDMI connection is compatible with up to 4K24.
- Load custom 3D LUTs using the integrated SD card slot.
- Histogram is a quantitative tool to check the picture brightness.
- The audio level meters provide numerical indicators and headroom levels.
- The peaking filter displays a colored highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear.
- Built-in selection of no-squeeze, 1.3x, or 2x allows you to use anamorphic lenses or adapters and see the image unsqueezed, even if your camera does not de-squeeze in-camera.