The 210mm Shotgun Mic is compact and durable, yet extremely lightweight in true Q tradition. Engineered to optimize the side and rear rejection while ensuring a full frequency response from the target, the Q 210 can also be mounted to the Q Mini Boom Pole (sold separately) for lightweight run and gun booming applications. The included QSM3 Shock Mount is equipped with a standard tripod 1/4″ 20 thread female adapter which allows attachment to the also included QM2 High Quality Cold Shoe Mount w/adjustable gimbal, QM1 Run And Gun Cold Shoe (also included), or any other standard tripod mount (like the Q Mini Boom Pole, or Q Mini Base) allowing boom pole, mic stand, or desktop stand application options. This standard tripod adapter can also be removed (unscrewed) revealing a 3/8″ or 5/8″ combined connector for additional mounting options.
- Exceptional audio quality
- 48v phantom powered
- High Sound Pressure Level
- 210 mm compact profile and 22mm wide body
- Supercardioid polar pattern for outstanding on/off axis rejection
- Full 20 Hz to 20 KHz uncompromised frequency response
- 30cm Curly Cable – straight XLR female to 90 degree XLR male